The First Presbyterian Food Ministry is a vital offering to the community.
We work to serve delicious and healthful meals with gracious hospitality as our guiding principle. Our goals include:
- Offering a gracious and hospitable environment to all clients and servers.
- Continue offering a served lunch every Monday and the last Wednesday of each month as well as a bag lunch every Sunday after church.
- Work toward environmental care and a more hospitable welcome by limiting or eliminating the use of paper products
- Establish a Food Ministry Outreach effort to broadcast information about the program to volunteers and guests both within and outside our congregation.
- Maintaining our relationship with Food Not Bombs and providing support for neighbor food ministries when possible.