We are a beloved community where you can find grace, encouragement, and hope.
Drawn together by the Holy Spirit,
we are Christ's partners in reconciliation,
sharing the good news that God's welcoming love is for all.
JOIN US on Sunday
- Worship is at 10:00 a.m. followed by Fellowship Time. Family Worship with Communion takes place on First Sundays.
- Godly Play is a unique worship and learning experience for children ages 3-10. Children leave the sanctuary at about 10:30 a.m.
- Youth Connection happens on most Sundays at 11:30 a.m. Youth from ages 11-18 explore faith in their own way.
- Adult Forums at 11:30 a.m. provide opportunities for spiritual growth.
- Working on Worship is offered at 11:30 a.m. and helps children grow as worship leaders.
Wednesdays at 7:15PM!
Godly Play for Adults
Join us in the Reception room as we listen to the biblical story and begin to trace the hide-and-seek nature of our relationship with the Creator. Tonight: Moses and the Ten Commandments Learn More →
November 7: First Monday Meditation
Are you looking for ways to deepen the sacred connection to God? Meditation is a powerful tool to help connect us
with the Light and Peace of Christ. Join us in the Session Room at 7:30 p.m.on First Mondays for our Mediation Workshop.